- 【Drug Name】
Usage name: Acanthopanax Pinyin Pinyin: Ciwujia Pian
- 【Ingredients】Acanthopanax. The auxiliary materials are: starch, dextrin, magnesium stearate, sucrose, talc, carmine.
- 【Properties】This product is a sugar-coated pills, which shows brown after removing the coating; the taste is slightly bitter and astringent.
- 【Indications】Replenishing qi and spleen, nourishing the kidney It is used for spleen and kidney yang deficiency, physical weakness, loss of appetite, waist and knee pain, insomnia and dreams.
- 【Specifications】Sugar-coated tablets (core weight 0.25g)
- 【Dosage】oral. 2 to 3 tablets at a time, 2 times a day.
- 【Package】Packed in medical high-density polyethylene bottles. 60 tablets per bottle.
Please read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions for use or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
Common name: Acanthopanax pills
Chinese Pinyin: Ciwujia Pian
[Ingredients] Acanthopanax senticosus. The auxiliary materials are: starch, dextrin, magnesium stearate, sucrose, talc, carmine.
[Properties] This product is a sugar-coated tablet, which shows brown after removing the coating; the taste is slightly bitter and astringent.
[Functions] Yiqi Jianpi, Bushen soothe the nerves. It is used for spleen and kidney yang deficiency, physical weakness, loss of appetite, waist and knee pain, insomnia and dreams.
[Specifications] Sugar-coated tablets (core weight 0.25g)
[Usage and Dosage] Oral. 2 to 3 tablets at a time, 2 times a day.
[Adverse Reaction] It is not clear.
[Taboo] It is not clear.
1. Avoid difficult to digest food.
2. Patients with cold and fever should not take it.
3. Patients with severe chronic diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, and kidney disease should take it under the guidance of a physician.
4. Children, pregnant women, lactating women should take it under the guidance of a physician.
5. No symptoms relieved after taking the medicine for 4 weeks, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
6. For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution.
7. It is forbidden to use when the properties of this product are changed.
8. Children must be used under adult supervision.
9. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
10. If you are using other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
[Drug interactions] If drug interactions may occur with other drugs, please consult a physician or pharmacist for details.
[Package] Packed in medical high-density polyethylene bottles. 60 tablets per bottle.
[Validity period] 24 months.
[Executive Standards] A Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015 edition
[Approval number] National Pharmaceutical Standard Z44021301
[Date of revision of instructions] November 30, 2015