- 【Drug Name】Name of Use: Fufang Danshen Tablet
Pinyin : Fufang Danshen Pian
- 【Ingredients】Salvia miltiorrhiza, Panax notoginseng, borneol
- 【Properties】This product is sugar-coated tablets or film-coated tablets. After removing the coating, it is brown to brown; the aroma is fragrant and the taste is slightly bitter.
- 【Indications】Promotes blood circulation and stasis, regulates qi and relieves pain. It is used for chest paralysis caused by qi stagnation and blood stasis. Symptoms include chest tightness and tingling in the precordial area; coronary heart disease and angina pectoris are seen in the above syndromes
- 【Specifications】Each film-coated tablet weighs 0.32g (equivalent to 0.6g for decoction)
- 【Dosage】oral. 3 tablets at a time, 3 times a day.
- 【Storage】Seal (10～30℃)
- 【Package】Oral solid pharmaceutical polyester bottle packaging. 60 tablets per bottle
Compound Danshen Tablets Instructions
Please read the instructions carefully and use under the guidance of a physician
Common name: Compound Danshen Tablets
Chinese Pinyin: Fufang Danshen Pian
To [ parts] SM, March, borneol.
[Of ] product is film-coated tablets, were removed after coating brown to brown; gas aroma, taste bitter.
【Functions】Activate blood and remove stasis, regulate Qi and relieve pain. It is used for chest paralysis caused by qi stagnation and blood stasis. Symptoms include chest tightness and tingling in the precardiac area; coronary heart disease and angina pectoris are seen in the above syndromes.
[Regulation Specification] small film coated tablets each weighing 0.32 g of (corresponding to slices 0.6 g of )
[Usage and Dosage] Oral. 3 tablets at a time , 3 times a day .
【Adverse Reactions】At present, no adverse reaction reports have been retrieved.
[Ban bogey is not clear.
- Cold coagulation, blood stasis and chest pain are not suitable.
- Patients with spleen and stomach deficiency cold should be used with caution, as much as possible after meals.
- This product contains medicine for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, which is forbidden for pregnant women.
- Diet should be light, low salt, low fat.Do not overeat.Avoid raw, spicy, greasy products, avoid tobacco and alcohol, strong tea.
- Individuals have stomach discomfort after taking the medicine, and should take it after meals.
- During treatment, angina pectoris continues to attack, it is advisable to add nitrate drugs.If severe angina, myocardial infarction, etc., should be treated in time.
[Storage ] sealed (10 ~ 30 deg.] C ) .
[Package installed Oral solid pharmaceutical polyester bottles. 60 tablets per bottle .
[Validity Period] 24 months.
[Executive standard] “Chinese Pharmacopoeia” 2015 edition of a
[Approval number] National Pharmaceutical Standard Z44021305