- 【Drug Name】
Usage name: Ginkgo Leaf Chinese Pinyin: Yinxingye Pian
- 【Ingredients】Ginkgo biloba extract.
- 【Properties】This product is a film-coated tablet. After removing the coating, it is light brown to brown; the taste is slightly bitter.
- 【Indications】Promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. It is used for chest pain caused by blood stasis, stroke, heart failure, hemiplegia, strong tongue speech; stable angina pectoris of coronary heart disease and cerebral infarction.
- 【Specifications】Each piece weighs 0.25g
- 【Dosage】oral. 2 tablets at a time, 3 times a day; or as directed by your doctor.
- 【Package】Aluminum-plastic packaging. 24 pieces per box.
Please read the instructions carefully and use under the guidance of a physician
Common name: Ginkgo leaf
Chinese Pinyin: Yinxingye Pian
To [ parts] Ginkgo biloba extract.
[Sexual shaped] This product is film-coated tablets, were removed after coating a light tan to brown; taste bitter.
【Functions】 Huoxue Huayu Tongluo. It is used for chest pain caused by blood stasis, heartache, stroke, hemiplegia, and tongue slang ; stable angina pectoris of coronary heart disease and cerebral infarction.
[Specification Specification] tablets each weighing 0.25g
[Usage and Dosage] Oral. 2 tablets at a time , 3 times a day; or as directed by your doctor.
[Adverse Reaction] It is not clear.
[Forbidden Taboo is not clear.
[Notice] It is not clear.
[Storage possession] seal.
[Package installed] plastic packaging. 24 pieces per box .
[There is validity period] 24 months.
【Executive Standards】 2015 Chinese Pharmacopoeia
[Approval number] National Pharmaceutical Standard Z20043499