- 【Drug Name】
Usage name : Keteling Chinese Pinyin: Keteling Pian
- 【Ingredients】Loose leaf extract, chlorpheniramine maleate. The auxiliary materials are: sodium carboxymethyl starch, aluminum hydroxide, starch, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate.
- 【Properties】This product is a film-coated tablet, which shows reddish-brown after the coating is removed; the taste is slightly bitter.
- 【Indications】Antitussive, expectorant, antiasthmatic, anti-inflammatory. Used for cough and cough with chronic bronchitis.
- 【Specifications】Each tablet contains 180 mg of Ficus sibiricum extract and 0.7 mg of chlorpheniramine maleate
- 【Dosage】oral. 3 tablets at a time, 2 times a day
- 【Package】Aluminum-plastic packaging. 24 pieces per box
Keteling Tablet Manual
Please read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions for use or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
Keteling Tablets Pinyin: Keteling Pian
[ingredients] Dried Leaf Banyan extract, chlorpheniramine maleate. The auxiliary materials are: starch, sucrose, magnesium stearate.
【Properties】 This product is a yellow film-coated tablet. After removing the coating, it is reddish brown; the taste is slightly bitter.
【Functions 】Antitussive, expectorant, antiasthmatic, anti-inflammatory. Used for cough and cough with chronic bronchitis.
[Specifications] Each tablet contains 180 mg of Ficus sibiricum extract and 0.7 mg of chlorpheniramine maleate .
[ Usage and Dosage] Oral. 3 tablets at a time, 2 times a day.
[ Adverse reactions] Drowsiness, drowsiness, thirst, and weakness can be seen.
【Taboo】Forbidden for pregnant women.
1. Avoid smoking, alcohol and spicy, cold, greasy food.
2. It is not advisable to take nourishing Chinese medicine at the same time while taking the medicine.
3. Patients with bronchiectasis, pulmonary abscess, pulmonary heart disease, and tuberculosis should go to the hospital for coughing.
4. This product contains chlorpheniramine maleate. Bladder neck obstruction, hyperthyroidism, glaucoma, hypertension and prostatic hypertrophy
Use with caution in the elderly; use with caution in breastfeeding women; do not drive machines, vehicles, boats, engage in high-altitude operations, mechanical operations and operate precision instruments while taking medication.
5. Take it in strict accordance with usage and dosage. Children and elderly frail people should use it under the guidance of a physician.
6. This product should not be taken for a long time. If the symptoms are not relieved after taking the medicine for 3 days, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
7. For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution.
8. It is forbidden to use when the properties of this product are changed.
9. Children must be used under adult supervision.
10. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
11. If you are using other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
[ Drug Interaction] If drug interaction may occur with other drugs, please consult a physician or pharmacist for details.
[ Packaging] Aluminum-plastic packaging. 24 pieces per box.
[ Validity Period] 24 months.
[ Executive Standards] Part I of the 2015 edition of the Chinese Pharmacopoeia
[ Approval Number] National Pharmaceutical Standard Z44021416