- 【Drug Name】Name of Use: Niuhuang Jiedu Tablet
Pinyin : Niuhuang Jiedu Pian
- 【Ingredients】Artificial bezoar, realgar, gypsum, rhubarb, skullcap, platycodon grandiflorum, borneol, licorice
- 【Properties】This product is a film-coated tablet, which shows a brown-yellow color after removing the coating; it has the flavor of borneol, and the taste is slightly bitter and spicy.
- 【Indications】Detoxification. It is used for fiery heat, sore throat, swollen gums, sores of the tongue, red and swollen eyes
- 【Dosage】oral. 3 tablets at a time, 2 to 3 times a day
- 【Storage】Seal (10～30℃)
- 【Package】Aluminum-plastic packaging. 24 pieces per box
Niuhuang Jiedu Pills
Common name: Niuhuang Jiedu Tablets
Chinese Pinyin: Niuhuang Jiedu Pian
To [ parts] artificial bezoar, realgar, gypsum, rhubarb, scutellaria, bellflower, borneol, licorice.
[Sexual shaped] This product is film-coated tablets, were removed after coating brown; the borneol aroma, taste bitter, acrid.
[Function Indications] Detoxification. It is used for fiery heat, sore throat, swollen gums, sores of the tongue, red eyes and swelling.
[Usage and Dosage] Oral. 3 tablets at a time , 2 to 3 times a day .
[Adverse Reaction] It is not clear.
[Forbidden Taboo pregnant women, disabled.
[Notice] It is not clear.
[Storage possession] seal ( 10 ~ 30 deg.] C).
[Package installed] plastic packaging. 24 pieces per box .
[There Validity period】24- months.
[Executive Standards] A 2010 edition of “Chinese Pharmacopoeia” .
[Approval number] National Pharmaceutical Standard Z44021419