- 【Drug Name】Use name: Orange
Red Loquat Pinyin: Juhong Pipa Pian
- 【Ingredients】Meld orange, orange peel, loquat leaf, platycodon grandiflorum, perilla seed, licorice. Excipients: starch, sucrose, magnesium stearate, Opadry (premix for film coating)
- 【Properties】This product is a film-coated tablet, which is off-white after the coating is removed; the aroma is aromatic, sweet and slightly bitter
- 【Indications】Cough and expectorant, used for coughing and expectoration
- 【Specifications】Each tablet weighs 0.5 grams (film-coated tablets)
- 【Dosage】oral. 2 to 3 tablets at a time, 3 to 4 times a day
- 【Package】Aluminum-plastic packaging. 36 pieces per box
Orange loquat slices
Common name: Orange-red loquat tablets
Chinese Pinyin: Juhong Pipa Pian
To [ parts] Citrus grandis, Citrus, loquat, bellflower, perilla, licorice. The auxiliary materials are: starch, sucrose, magnesium stearate, Opadry (premix for film coating).
[Sexual shaped] This product is film-coated tablets, film coating after removal of significant off-white; Gas aromatic, sweet, bitter.
【Functions】 Cough and expectorant, used for coughing and expectoration.
[Specification Specification] tablets each weighing 0.5g
[Usage and Dosage] Oral. A 2 to 3, 3 to 4 times a day.
[Adverse Reaction] It is not clear.
[Forbidden Taboo is not clear.
- Avoid spicy, greasy food.2. This product is suitable for phlegm-wet cough, which is manifested as repeated cough, heavy cough, heavy sputum, white or gray color. 3. Patients with bronchiectasis, pulmonary abscess, pulmonary heart disease, and tuberculosis should be taken under the guidance of a physician. 4. There is no improvement in the disease syndrome after taking it for one week. You should stop taking it and go to the hospital for treatment. 5. During the medication, if the patient has high fever, the body temperature exceeds 38°C, or there is shortness of breath, or the cough becomes worse, and the sputum increases significantly, you should go to the hospital for treatment. 6. Consult a doctor or pharmacist for long-term use. 7. For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution. 8. It is forbidden to use when the properties of this product are changed. 9. Children must be used under adult supervision. 10. Keep this product out of the reach of children. 11. If you are using other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.