- 【Drug Name】Name of Use: Sodium Bicarbonate Pills
Pinyin: Tansuanqingna Pian
- 【Ingredients】Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3). The auxiliary materials are: starch, magnesium stearate.
- 【Properties】This product is a white film.
- 【Indications】It is used to relieve stomach pain, heartburn (heartburn) and acid reflux caused by excessive stomach acid.
- 【Specifications】0.5 g
- 【Dosage】oral. 1 to 2 tablets at a time, 3 times a day.
- 【Storage】Seal and store in a dry place.
- 【Package】Oral solid pharmaceutical high-density polyethylene bottle packaging. 100 tablets per bottle.
Sodium bicarbonate tablets
Sodium Bicarbonate Pills English Name: Sodium Bicarbonate Pills
Pinyin: Tansuanqingna Pian
[Ingredients] Sodium bicarbonate ( NaHCO 3 ). The auxiliary materials are: starch, magnesium stearate.
【Properties】 This product is a white film.
[Category of action] This product is an over-the-counter antacid drug.
[Indications] It is used to relieve stomach pain, heartburn (heartburn) and acid reflux caused by excessive stomach acid.
[Specifications] 0.5 grams
[Usage and Dosage] Oral. A 1 to 2, 3 times a day.
[Adverse Reactions] Carbon dioxide produced when neutralizing gastric acid may cause belching and secondary increase in gastric acid secretion.
[ Taboo ] is not clear.
1. This product should not be used continuously for more than 7 days. If the symptoms have not alleviated or disappeared, please consult a physician or pharmacist. Not recommended for children under
2.6 years of age.
3. Appendicitis or undiagnosed patients with similar symptoms and those with unknown causes of gastrointestinal bleeding should not be used.
4. Consult a physician or pharmacist for the dosage of children.
5. If you overdose or have serious adverse reactions, you should seek medical treatment immediately.
6. For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution.
7. Prohibit the use of this product when its properties change.
8. Please place this product out of reach of children.
9. Children must be used under adult supervision.
10. If you are using other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
1. This product can accelerate the excretion of acidic drugs (such as aspirin).
2. This product can reduce the curative effect of pepsin and vitamin E.
3. If you use other drugs at the same time, drug interactions may occur, please consult your doctor or pharmacist for details.
[Pharmacological action] This product is an antacid. It can quickly neutralize stomach acid after oral administration to relieve stomach acid or heartburn symptoms, but the effect is weak and the duration is short.
[Storage] Sealed and kept in a dry place.
【Package】 Oral solid pharmaceutical high-density polyethylene bottle packaging. 100 tablets per bottle.
[Validity period] 24 months.
[Executive Standards] “Chinese Pharmacopoeia” 2015 Edition Part Two
[Approval Number] National Pharmaceutical Standard H44022137
[Date of revision of instructions] November 30, 2015