- 【Drug Name】
Usage name: Yiqing Granule Chinese Pinyin: Yiqing Keli
- 【Ingredients】Coptis, rhubarb, scutellaria. Accessories: sucrose, dextrin
- 【Properties】This product is yellow-brown particles; the taste is slightly sweet and bitter
- 【Indications】Clearing away heat and detoxifying, removing blood stasis and cooling blood to stop bleeding. It is used for body heat and irritability caused by fire, blood and fever, red mouth sores, swollen and sore throat gums, and constipation; pharyngitis, tonsillitis, and gingivitis.
- 【Specifications】7.5 grams per bag
- 【Dosage】Boiled water. 7.5 grams at a time, 3 to 4 times a day
- 【Package】Composite film bag packaging. 8 bags per box.
Common name: Yiqing Granule
Chinese Pinyin: Yiqing Keli
To [ parts] berberine, rhubarb, scutellaria. The auxiliary materials are: sucrose and dextrin.
[Sexual shaped] This product is brown particles; taste sweet, bitter.
【Functions】 Clear heat, detoxify, detoxify, remove blood stasis, cool blood and stop bleeding. It is used for body heat and irritability caused by fire, blood and fever, redhead sores, swollen and sore throat gums, and constipation; pharyngitis, tonsillitis, and gingivitis.
[Specifications Specification] per bag 7.5 grams
[Usage and dosage] boiled water. 7.5 grams at a time , 3 to 4 times a day.
[Adverse reactions] Occasionally rash, nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain.
[Forbidden Taboo is not clear.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol and spicy food.
- It is not advisable to take nourishing Chinese medicine at the same time while taking the medicine.
- Patients with diabetes and severe chronic diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, liver disease, and kidney disease should take it under the guidance of a physician.
- When diarrhea occurs, the amount can be reduced as appropriate.After taking the medicine, the number of stools 2 to 3 times a day should be reduced; those who take more than 3 times a day should be discontinued and consult a physician.
- Patients with suppuration of tonsils or fever with a temperature exceeding 38.5℃ should go to the hospital for treatment.
- Children, pregnant women, lactating women, elderly frail and loose stools should be taken under the guidance of a physician.
- Take strictly according to usage and dosage, this product should not be taken for a long time.
- No symptoms relieved after taking the medicine for 3 days, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
- For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution.
- It is forbidden to use when the properties of this product are changed.
- Children must be used under adult supervision.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- If you are using other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
【Drug Interaction】 If it is used with other drugs at the same time, drug interaction may occur, please consult a physician or pharmacist for details.
[Storage possession] seal.
[Package installed] composite film bag. 8 bags per box .
[There is validity period] 24 months.
【Executive Standards】 2015 Chinese Pharmacopoeia
[Approval number] National Pharmaceutical Standard Z20043420
[Date of revision of instructions] November 30, 2015